Vistr Medical Headwall is a solution with character. It features a decorative graphic fascia that dominates the unit to truly enhance the patient environment.
Manufactured to an uncompromising standard, using flame retardant materials, the graphic can be specified by the architect to complement overall building décor.
The unit houses all the services to be expected at the patient bedhead: medical gases, nurse call, electrical sockets and lights. At the same time hiding them away whilst still allowing easy access and being respectful to clinical need, with full compliance to the relevant standards.
Medical gases and staff indicator screens can also be located on the headwall fascia as necessary to provide a fully integrated nurse call and bedhead services solution.
Vistr Headwall is available with a range of LED lighting options, including: colour washing to help patients feel more relaxed and ultimately assist in a speedy recovery; practical, PIR controlled lighting that automatically illuminates at low level as the patient leaves their bed during times of low light; and lighting that operates to guide staff more quickly to the appropriate bedside in the event of a patient call or cardiac alarm.
Vistr Headwall® is a popular choice for private hospitals, hospices, children's wards and maternity units.
At a glance:-
- Project specific graphics deliver an environment conducive to patient well-being.
- Bedhead services hidden from view to help diminish the clinical focus, yet easily accessible by staff.
- Gas services positioned for ease of use and patient comfort.
- Discrete LED lighting to improve workflow efficiency and enhance the patient environment (optional).
- Smooth lines reduce the build-up of dust and bacteria, easy to clean.
- Sturdy frame supplied fully-assembled and ready for wall mounting with lots of space for working on the installation of services.
- Extruded equipment plates clip into place without the need for screws.
- Fascia panel snaps into position at final close but is readily removed by maintenance teams to access services.
- Suitable for off-site construction.
- Fully compliant with relevant standards.
For further information contact a member of our account management team