Improved Staff Safety and Well-being
The NHS and other health care organisations have a duty of care to support the physical and mental well-being of staff, patients and the general public.
- Allow staff to call for immediate assistance
- Deliver message alerts to pre-designated personnel in real-time
- Help to defuse an incident quickly and effectively
- Reduce press on staff
- Restrict access for unauthorised persons
- Generally enhance the healthcare environment and help to improve patient outcomes