Enriched Patient Experience
Patient experience is a key element of quality, alongside providing clinical excellence and safer care.
Improving patient experience has an inherent value to patients and their families, therefore making it an important outcome in its own right; especially as patients with enriched experiences often have better health outcomes.
- Help patients to take control of their environment
- Update patient information at the point of care
- Provide faster response to critical alerts, nurse call and hospitality requests
- Facilitate more effective clinical care and time available at the bedside
- Enable a quieter environment and reduction in alarm fatigue
- Increase patient satisfaction