As engineers ourselves, we know the importance of providing real-time status information on alarm and communication systems. Information that is reliable and given in plain English. After all, without the behind-the-scenes support of its engineers, the smooth running of the hospital and the well-being of patients would be at risk.
Our systems include a number of features as standard that are designed specifically to provide a helping hand to engineers - as well as a number of optional features we know will only be required on certain sites.
- On-screen, local indicator system set-up.
- Early fault notification to assist with service scheduling.
- Detailed reporting showing when and who completed a task.
- Remote system interrogation.
- Live system maintenance for reduced / zero downtime.
- Flexible, open systems providing future proof solutions.
- Industry standard infrastructure:
- reducing whole life costs.
- facilitating dynamic system modifications and upgrades.