Disabled Toilet Call
Static Systems' Disabled Toilet Call System is fully compliant with BS 8300: 2018, easy to install, reliable and simple to use.
Disabled toilet call systems - comprising an alarm pull cord with two red bangles and a reset button - are recommended for use within all new public buildings; for use by wheel chair users, ambulant disabled people, people with small babies and children, and people encumbered by luggage.
At a glance:-
- Fully independent, standalone solution*
- BS 8300 compliant
- Separate power supply in metal enclosure
- Powerful LEDs and sounder
- Up to 3 pull cords can be connected to the Controller Unit
* Integrated disabled toilet call systems providing event logging and notification as part of the nurse call system in accordance with HTM 08-03 also available.