Whilst we would normally welcome all visitors, under the current circumstances we ask that you only visit our premises if your visit is essential and you have a specific confirmed appointment. We are following all government guidance and therefore please observe the following:-
- If you or a member of your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit our premises.
- If you have travelled from abroad recently and have not self isolated in accordance with guidelines, do not visit.
- On arrival and before departure please wash your hands in accordance with government guidance.
- Observe 2 metres social distancing at all times.
- Follow further guidance given whilst on site.
Visitors requiring access through the main reception entrance will need to press the ‘bell button’ on the door access camera. Our receptionist will then be able to speak with you and unlock the door.
Thank you for your co-operation