Restricting access to wards and departments of a hospital is now common practice. The Fusion-IP Door Entry solution provides a convenient and informative means of alerting staff that someone wishes to gain entry.
At a glance:-
- Uses CCTV images to assist staff in evaluating the caller and restrict entry to unauthorised persons.
- Eliminates the need for separate indicators at the nurse station.
- Can also be used to monitor critically ill patients, babies and small children whilst reducing pressure on staff to attend the patient bedside.
- Allows staff to speak with visitors before allowing entry. (Optional).
- Reduces initial installation and equipment costs, and day-to-day running costs by using existing nurse call infrastructure and indicators.