Adding catering call to the nurse call system is an intelligent use of existing resources, leading to reduced pressure on nursing staff whilst assisting the catering team in delivering an efficient service - all leading to improved patient care.
At a glance:-
- Uses existing system infrastructure to deliver a cost-effective solution.
- Award winning patient hand units designed in consultation with the RNIB, and assessed as suitable for use by people with a range of disabilities.
- Comprehensive range of solutions available to improve the patient experience, including: patient entertainment, bed exit alert and roaming patient call.
- Operates on the principal of ‘distributed intelligence’ guaranteeing a robust and dependable system with high integrity.
- Uses ‘platform independent’ technology in order to allow the connection of past, present and future system protocols - making your system future-proof.