A well designed nurse call system, complying with HTM 08-03 : Bedhead Services, provides reassurance to patients and can improve nursing efficiency.
Fusion-IP is one of the most advanced nurse call systems available, provided by the leading specialist in nurse call communication.
At a glance:-
- Both 'wired' and 'wireless' technology available..
- Automatically prioritising of calls, with ‘call-upgrade’ functionality.
- ‘Follow-the-light’ operation with automatic re-divert to assist staff in quickly locating the call.
- Award winning patient hand units designed in consultation with the RNIB, and assessed as suitable for use by people with a range of disabilities.
- Comprehensive range of solutions available for the nurse call system allowing facilities such as wireless call buttons, bed transfer, VoIP telephony, smartphone connectivity and remote access to be added.
- Choice of purpose designed housing options including horizontal and vertical medical supply units.
- A silver-based antimicrobial agent is incorporated during the manufacturing process of hand units and escutcheons as a second line of defence to support the reduction of cross infection in healthcare environments.
- Operates on the principal of ‘distributed intelligence’ guaranteeing a robust and dependable nurse call system with high integrity.
- Uses ‘platform independent’ technology in order to allow the connection of past, present and future system protocols - making your investment future-proof.
- Can operate with 'Emergency' and 'Code Blue' call.