SmartSync Lite™ is supplied as a complete ‘wireless’ nurse call system in a box and serving up to 20 beds. It is ideal for smaller installations that require standard nurse call functionality.
Alternatively, the solution can be used as a temporary system during phased upgrade works or as emergency back-up for a hospital’s existing nurse call provision.
SmartSync Lite™ uses exactly the same equipment as Static’s market-leading Aspire SmartSync® System
. Teams opting to use SmartSync Lite™ as a permanent solution can easily add on additional staff indicators and call points, incorporate enhanced functionality to help with task management and connect to a LAN.
Each SmartSync Lite™ system (Product Code: 100593) comprises:
- 20 no. Jack, Reset and Emergency Units
- 20 no. Patient Hand Units
- 1 no. Wireless Gateway
- 1 no. AspireTouch Indicator
- User Guide
For further information e-mail: email@example.com
tel: 01902 891 044 or contact one of our area account managers.
At a glance:
Scalable ‘wireless’ solution
- Easily add on additional devices from the Aspire SmartSync® range
- Upgrade options to assist with task management
- IP connectivity and LAN connection
- SmartFit™ enclosures
- Reduced cabling compared with other ‘wireless’ systems
- Typically fully operational in under 30 minutes
- Superior battery life
- Favourable against competitor alternatives
- Two-way health checking
- Auto device registration
Ease of use:
- RNIB endorsed patient hand units
- Same look and operation as Fusion-IP ‘wired’ systems