Your world in safe hands
Don't think of us as simply boxes on your wall. See us as an arm around your building. Reassuring, vigilant, highly intelligent and a working partner for years to come.
Whether you simply want practical advice on your alarm systems, or full project support. From computer-aided design to installation, commissioning and servicing you can expect us to do our job and do it well.
After all, when it comes to meeting custodial requirements and performance we know what's needed. We've done it before - many times.
You’ll know you're in safe hands. Our certifications and our track record are proof of this.
So let's talk about your site, your alarm and communication needs. We'll listen, take a few notes, and ask a few questions. All straightforward stuff to start with, but essential.
What we bring is the expertise, experience and reassurance that currently stands guard over some of the largest and most secure sites in the UK.
At a glance:
- Custodial experience - we understand the unique challenges associated with working in a secure environment. The necessary protocols and procedures are second nature to us.
- System design - we are able to take on design responsibility, and offer advice to clients on project and systems planning.
- Installation - our involvement on site is project specific and can include the role of principal contractor or specialist sub-contractor; providing full installation, testing and commissioning as required.
- Project management - our project managers carry responsibility for all aspects of the scheme from design through to hand-over and post-contract support. Our project managers are supported by project engineers, systems planners and drawing services personnel.
- Systems support & maintenance - with the stringent and mandatory responsibilities associated with the protection of people and property in mind we offer a range of service and maintenance contracts in accordance with standards and legislation.